18 April 2007

[325] The Sequel - 2007/04/19 (Thu)

My camera phone is the norm these days.
I just carry it innocently around with me,
as every camera man knows the importance of doing.
Shutter chances come everyday, you know.

If you think about it that way,
the picture-taking front
is spreading all over the place.
After all, everyone's got a cell phone.

First off, please, try to take pictures of everything.
The scenery while you're on your way to work, your food,
friends, bosses, coworkers, family, pets,
seriously, everything.

If you start taking pictures like that, gradually
you'll grow dissatisfied with the camera on your phone,
and buy your first compact digital. (^_^)

Then, you'll use your compact digital, and start thinking
things like, 'I want to take even better photos,'
and 'I want to take a photo that captures the atmosphere.'
and your wants will grow, until you want a digital SLR. (^_^)

I got into it that way. (^_^)

Well, setting aside the jokes,
with the latest digital SLRs,
since they're so powerfully sensitive, you can take photos
like this one, even in dark places with no flash.
Only by not using the flash can you capture the atmosphere.

People who are worried about it can review the material. (^_^)
Yeah, be tempted. (^_^)

P.S. Have your plans for 'Travel' been decided? It seems a lot of people work for GW.
They've got 9 consecutive holidays..., they could go to Egypt... (*jealousy*)


[note: a) i have no idea what GW is. anyone? (edit: nevermind, we figured it out. arigatou!) b) speaking of travel plans, i'm going to sweden this june! yays~ i'll have my laptop with me, so hopefully there won't be too much of an interruption, but you never know. i may just meet some attractive swedish guys and spend all my time flirting. (^_^) ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he must mean Golden Week (holidays at the beginning of May) ^^ I've been reading your blog for a while now, and I've been meaning to say thanks for translating!

meredeth said...

ah yes. forgot about golden week, didn't i. i need nine consecutive holidays. where are my nine consecutive holidays? (^_^) also, you're very welcome! it's a blast~