04 April 2007

[310] How cold, huh? - 2007/04/05 (Thu)

Those of you who've been struck with a cold,
you should warm up with some motsunabe. (^_^)

However, the seriously cold days continue.
I thought spring had finally arrived, but suddenly, we relapsed into winter.
I just put my fan heater away a few days ago, and then I had to take it out again. (^_^)

After yesterday's picture, today I remembered I had something to do.
'Ah, I need to go to the music store.' So I headed out,
but suddenly, it was pouring rain, and the thunder was amazing,
so thanks to that, I got absolutely drenched.

I looked at the sakura blossoms falling in the rain,
and felt both sad and sad I couldn't take a picture. (^_^) *

I want to travel somewhere in search of sakura...


[note: the word i've translated here as "sad" is "hakanai" which actually means "ephemeral" or maybe "transient" or something like that. it refers to the empty sad feeling brought on by buddhist meditations on the short nature of human life.]

No comments: