26 April 2007

[334] Aye-aye-aye-aye - 2007/04/27 (Fri)

A friend dropped off some provisions for me at this late hour. (^^;)
'Get flabby to you heart's content,'
he said, and then went home, leaving me to my own devices with just that one phrase...

Plus, I'm the only one here to eat it,
and he bought a huge portion. (T_T)
I'll have to just skip two whole meals. (^_^)

And of course I've got some left-overs from breakfast... (^_^)

The photo contest has been announced.
We await 'Travel' from everyone.
I'm thinking I'd like to take a little trip somewhere, too.

If you end up somewhere suddenly,
please take some souvenir photographs. (^_^)

Speaking of, the other day, Tsuka-san
said to me, 'I'm going to enter your photo contest, too. (^_^)'
He was just joking at the time. (^_^)

But maybe he's shooting for victory... (^_^)

We're happily expecting
a bunch of entries this time around.
Please tell me all about your various trips.

Everybody have a good trip...

P.S. F, finally!! It's been one full year!!!


[note: the thing? in the photo? is apparently a "sankaku chokobai" whick means something like triangle choco-bite. don't you think it looks a little suspect?]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man wish one of my friends would drop off food randomly at weird hours. XD

(am i the only one ?? >) i would have loved to see the conflict on You's face - eat it or not eat it?!^^; because i'm sure he fought with himself for a good 5 minutes...? ^^;

meredeth said...

seriously. that had to be some monumental struggle right there. poor guy. i'd be happy to help. i don't have to watch my figure! (^_^)