17 April 2007

[322] Once in a while - 2007/04/17 (Tue)

I get to test drive some machinery.
I bought this one recently.

Year by year, with the progress of engineering,
digital things get gradually better.
Plus, they're getting cheaper than I would have thought possible in the old days.

Even this dual effector, intended for beginners,
can be bought fairly cheap.
As something bought as a test, though, this thing is quite useful!

I've written about it before,
but thanks to the progress of PCs, even home recording has become familiar.
Yeah, truly it's a great era to be alive. (*seriously*)

Speaking of evolution, digital camera are just the same, aren't they.
Until recently, SLRs were the highest threshold.
Thanks to the implimentation of digital, they've become extremely popular
with everyone from beginners to pros.

Music, cameras,
the refined sensibility that's stretching across the world is a good thing.

With that refined sensibility, links between establishments of individuals get made,
become chances to study and improve on things from people like myself,
and a basis for making similar things.

If my speech gets slowly more difficult or something,
I'm just getting sleepy. (^_^)

Well, it's spring, so it's time to see how I can challenge myself
with something new, don't you think?
Maybe I'll discover a new me!

I'll just put that up for later use. (^_^)

P.S. That cat, he had a set of eyes, didn't he! (^_^)
They look dignified, like they wouldn't curry favor with anyone. I like that.
Well, they look warm and soft, too. (^_^)


[note: speaking of technology, have you ever lost your flash drive temporarily? i about died!]

No comments: