27 April 2007

[335] Where is my master? - 2007/04/28 (Sat)

That's the impression I got,
so I took a spontaneous picture. (^_^)
He was tied up outside a convenience store,
so it was quite unexpected. (^_^)

Speaking of,
I haven't seen or heard from Hana in a while, huh...
When GW starts, I should go see him for a bit.

There's been a record-breaking pet boom in recent years.
Even around me, there are a lot of people who are raising one thing or other.
The number of pet shops is shooting higher, too,
and so are hotels where pets can stay, and hot springs where you can go in together.
These days there are even massages exclusively for pets.

When I was born, we had cats in the house,
but back then, my parents didn't allow us to keep a lot of pets.
Although, whenever I saw a stray cat, I would pick it up and bring it home. (^^;)
Probably bothered my parents, huh? (^_^)

They'd get angry and say, 'Take it back to where you found it!!'
and, crying, but with the wisdom of a child,
I'd secretly feed it somewhere back behind the school building or something. (^_^)
Every day, I'd give it the remains of my school lunch.
Eventually, the cat became burly and strong, and became a feral cat.

A wise person once said to me,
'Yuu-kun, if you're not careful with animals, it will end badly,
also, animals don't understand human words, okay?'

Deep, isn't it...

To live happily with a lot of pets, or even just one pet,
that's what I wanted. (^_^)

P.S. Thanks for all you words of congratulations.
I think I'd like to go another full year, making each day 'Old-world.' *


[ * remember that word from a while back that meant elegant? when he had his kansai confessionals? yeah, it's that word again. damn thing. (^^;) also, i was reading this at work, and i was having a hard time not grinning like an idiot at the though of cute little school-aged Yuu-kun secretly raising a kitten behind the school building. everyone together now, "Awww!!!" ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaawwwwwww!

Anonymous said...

oh wow! it's nice to know that You-san likes animals and that he wants to live with them. At least we have something in common.

Thank you so much for the translations... You're heaven sent to non-japanese fans. ^^ Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

what a cute little dog ^^

and yes i smiled when i thought of a young You secretly rasing a cat behind the school ^^ lol...