22 April 2007

[330] The propagation of earphone otakus. - 2007/04/23 (Mon)

Thanks to things like the iPod,
the world seems to be all about
the selling and selling of earphones.

These days, the inner ear type have become mainstream,
but even the high quality earphones in the level of the ones the pros use
seem to be selling quite well.

It's to be expected; probably everyone is of the opinion
that they want to hear the music they like in high quality.

As for me, I'm pretty obsessive audio-ly,
except at home, where I mostly don't listen to anything,
so I don't make too much of a fuss about earphones,
but these earphones in the picture come with a cable winding case,
so they suit me. (^_^) And they're convenient for carrying around.

Man, if you've got things like earphones in your bag, don't they instantly get tangled up?
That's just depressing. (^_^)

Actually, this manufacturer, because they're quite famous for headphones,
they certify their sound.

Mm? I'm fussing plenty? (^_^)

Speaking of, when I introduced headphones a while back,
wasn't there a rush of earphone posts?
Everyone, you can pick up some great stuff out there.

Earphones are serious business, you know.
They even make earphones that conform to the shape of your ear.
But they're 200,000 yen!! or something.

Incidentally, in an era when it seems like everyone has one,
I haven't got an iPod. (^^;)
I had I had one in the early days, but...
When I got my Mac, I couldn't use them together, and it just became a doorstop.

Seems like I was way ahead of my time. (^_^)
Thanks to that, I've got a CD walkman to this very day. (^_^)

P.S. I haven't slept very much for a while, like three days. (^^;)
Occasionally, it's a good thing, not sleeping. (^_^) Usually I oversleep. (^_^)

No comments: