10 April 2007

[316] Should I eat it... - 2007/04/11 (Wed)

or should I be patient...?

I just happened upon it in the fridge...
Speaking of, how many days ago was it that I went to the convenience store? (^^;)

............,
............,
GYAAAAAAaaa~
The best if eaten by date, it's today-- (bwahahah)

After a great struggle, I ate less dinner, so...

Can't be helped, huh, it's got coffee in it. (^_^)

P.S. Eeh, fear of the Wastefulness Demon kept me from throwing it out. (^_^)


[note: what the heck is that thing? also, there will be a short pause while i attempt to un-addict myself to lost in blue 2. well, not really, i would never give it up, but zomg i love that game.]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like some sort of a roll cake. =3

And, in addition to your spike from the GacktxYou community, would you mind if I linked to you on the You.Love community? I'm a monderator there and I used to translate You's diary... but life got in the way. ^^; I'm sure people would be very happy to see your translations!

meredeth said...

no problem. i'm going to have to get a little link section of my own going here~ (^_^)

Anonymous said...

It is a coffee flavored roll cake. They are quite yummy. I love his constant battle with snacks.
Thank you for your hard work in translating his entries.