20 April 2007

[327] Mm? - 2007/04/21 (Sat)

Something's subtley different... (^_^)
The official Hong Kong version.

Everyone around me tries to read this diary (^_^)
and every once in a while, I get some material.
This, too, I got from a friend a while back.
Thank you for your cooperation once again. (^_^)

When you say Hong Kong, for me
there are memories of my first Asia visit, making the first PV.

Back then, I didn't have an SLR...
If I get the chance, I want to go to
only photogenic towns to take pictures.

And Hong Kong Disneyland while I'm at it, too. (^_^)

P.S. Nikon cameras were recommended by Mori-san. (^_^) *
Even before L.A., it was, 'If I were YOU-kun, I'd definitely get a Nikon~'
Rediculously tempting. (^_^)
Yeah, I do want a Nikon, too, but... Of course I can't buy another one. (^_^)


[ * or possibly tsuka-san, or possibly tsukazaki-san. since i don't know who he's talking about, i have no idea how to pronounce that name. ]

No comments: