06 April 2007

[311] Another discovery - 2007/04/06 (Fri)

When I was organizing my drawers,
I found the manual to Elemennts
and the pen tablet I bought to use with Photoshop. (^^;) *

I was charmed by the 'Easiest in the world to understand'
and wanted to buy it,
but as you might imagine, I didn't use it even one, yes. (^_^)

Having discovered it again after such a long time, I'll have to try and remember.
I'll be studying steadily night after night.

For the time being, from the picture processing the other days, I checked out that site,
and studied it, but I've got a while to go before I'm any good.
Maybe it'll add up. The more you know...? (^_^)

Are there any retouchers in the audience?
Uh..., personal lessons maybe... (^_^)

P.S. There are still places where the sakura aren't blooming, huh?
Somehow, I''ve found a little more motivation. (^_^)


[ * adorable spelling mistakes his own of course. also, that is a WACOM 4, my sister has one, and let me tell you, they are n.i.c.e. ]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omigawd--I could so teach him if I knew Japanese. ;_;

meredeth said...

seriously, momo. ;_; is darn right. if only i weren't, ya know, in an-entirely-other country.

Anonymous said...

You could leave him messages! Teach him through the internet! Then become really close with him that way, forcing him to want to meet you. AND THEN...he would decide, "I should go meet this really wonderful girl. I'm so glad she's my friend. <3" :D ...No?

I teach people through the internet ALL the time, so if you know Photoshop, I think you should go for it!

And if you don't mind me asking, since I've been wondering for a long time, what word does YOUkun use for "my friend?" When he's referring to Gackt (my guess is Gackt, anyway). Thanks!

meredeth said...

surprisingly enough (or perhaps not, depending on your view of things) Satan-sama seems to be our winner. posts 129 and 239 finds us eating with "The Demon King" and "Satan" respectively, both actually the same kanji, just translated differently, apparently because i can't be bothered with consistency (^^;) and i think the only other time he's refered to gaku, he called him "that person."