25 April 2007

[333] Until next year~ - 2007/04/26 (Thu)

Sakura-viewing season has ended once more.
This year, I only got to go out and take pictures one time...
Next year, definitely, I'll take a bunch of pictures. (^_^)

This year, anyway, I've got a bit more work to do.
Last year, I didn't take any autumn color photos either,
and of course that was one of my objectives, to,
but above all, this summer,
I want to climb Mt. Fuji. (^_^)

Well, when I said, 'I want to climb Mt. Fuji!!'
to my friends, they cruised along with a light, "Yeah yeah.' (^^;)
I'm not joking. (*seriously*)

Provided that there's time of course.
I secretly aiming for my chance. (^_^)

When you think of Mt. Fuji,
the first thing you think of is hiking, right. (^_^)

P.S. Yesterday, I got a big response from people raising the hands for 'Yakisoba' ~
Of course! Birds of a feather, right? (^_^) *


[ * if you look really close at the cover of yesterday's magazine, you'll see they had an article about yakisoba! how perfect! ]

No comments: