28 April 2007

[336] Celebreation!! - 2007/04/29 (Sun)

I made my bicycle debut. (^_^)
At last I bought a light. (^_^)

The feeling while riding, well, it's a folding bike,
so it's not quite perfect,
but I can go anywhere with a su~i su~i, *
so the bicycle lifestyle is quite pleasant.

The hill roads are still a nightmare, but... (^_^)

Yeah~ I bought it cheap on the net as a test,
but I didn't really need the best one out there. (^^;)

Of course, if I could figure out these gears, I'd be good... (^_^)

P.S. If you go riding for a while, a bicycle is fun.
It's a good idea, it's healthy. (^_^)


[ * sui sui is onomatopoeia for "smoothly, unhindered" the way a good swimmer cuts through the water. i wish we had more onomatopoeia in english... (T_T) ]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*imagine Youkun riding his bicycle on the hill roads, tongue out of the mouth, gasping for air...*
*bursts out laughing*

He is the cutest person alive. Seriously. So happy with everything, he makes me smile every days.

Anonymous said...

*CoughTitleCough* ;p

Japanese onomatopoeia are great, ne?

meredeth said...

seriously, momo, your name presents some interesting options. (^_^)

Anonymous said...

Hiii, I was just wondering...I was trying to sign up for the BBS site, so I could join the contest...XD but...I..ran into some issues..like not understanding kanji >< >> If you could help me? That'd be so great!

Thanks for translating You-kun's diary btw!

~Francesca