02 May 2007

[339] A LIVE is a live, but - 2007/05/02 (Wed)

I went to see the
Kyai~n's Shocklet live. *

Actually, I've been going for three years running.
Three years ago, I was taken to my first comic live,
and I was completely hooked. (^_^)

The genre is different, but a pro is a pro,
and as a person who also stands up on stage,
I learned a lot.
Those two people, I seriously respect them.

Yeah~ this year, too, I've got some good motivation.
Also, I laughed to my heart's content.

People who are interested should definitely go.

P.S. Borrowing this space, to those two...
Thank you for your opening day, and for a time filled with laughter.
Please come again next year!! (^_^)

[ * Kyai~n is a two-person comedy act. you can view a picture of them here: http://www.asaikikaku.co.jp/profile/kyain/index.html
also, i was thinking i should do it anyway, but miss francesca's
post clinched it, i need to translate the Join YOU's BBS page. i'll be working on that tomorrow, so keep an eye out. ]

No comments: