22 May 2007

[361] Morizou - 2007/05/23 (Wed)

I put the key to my house on Morizou, *
but he never fails to amaze me.

The other day, I tried putting it together with my bicycle key
on a new key chain, but I lost it in one day. (^^;)

Well, I've been using it for more than two years, so Morizou is crumbling,
but he's still got some life left in him.

After all, he's got Aichi World Fair power. (^_^)
Man~ I really wanted to go~ (*looks off into the distance*)
That was the time when no one got a proper rest,
so reluctantly, I had to give up, but still. (T_T)

There's always the next world fair, though, right? ... Next time, I'm going!!

So then, not to change the subject, but,
Billy. As expected, I've dipped my toe in. (^_^)
It's been impossible to not buy it with all the talk going around lately. (^_^)
When I start it, I'll write a Billy Entry.

Hey everybody, would you like to enlist together? (^_^)


[ * morizou, as you can see, is a creepy little green blob thing. he is the mascot of the aichi world fair, and is purportedly some kind of fungus thing. you can see more pictures of him, and perhaps peruse his (unfortunately japanese) diary here. ]

No comments: