12 May 2007

[350] Pudding Cake - 2007/05/13 (Sun)

It was tasty for many days. (^_^)
Of course it couldn't appear in my diary like that. (^_^)

So~ I'm feeling pretty refreshed after yesterday's talk. (^^;)
I'm a maniac for talks in that field.
I could write about it any time. (^_^)

Well, people who have their eye on that same industry can use it as a reference guide. (^_^)

Speaking of, today is Mother's Day.
Did everyone do something nice for their mom? *

It's not a big thing,
but I sent flowers every year.

When I lived with my parents,
I never remembered Mother's Day. (^^;)
It's now that I'm away that I understand,
Thank you, my parents...

At the least, you should express your feeling of gratitude at least once a year.
Thanks for giving birth to you, thanks for raising you.

Today, at least, I'll be a good kid. (^_^)


[ * literally "did everyone do some filial piety." i love confucionism, don't you? also, what does yesterday's talk have to do w/ mother's day? yuu's brain is inscrutable... ]

No comments: