18 May 2007

[356] The Day Dawns (bwahahah) - 2007/05/19 (Sat)

Has anyone here had their pupils dilated before?

Yesterday, I wrote in my diary, and after the usual morning,
I went to the eye doctor.

There, at the examination,
he said to me,
"These eye drops will dilate your pupils."
"Please do not drive a car after this."
and gave me the eye drops, but at first,
it felt like, 'Mm? Nothing's happening.'

He said, "They'll return to normal after about half a day,"
and the very instant I stepped out of the hospital onto the street,

'Gye~~~, SO BRIIIGHT---'

Well, my pupils were dilated, so under the sun,
I couldn't even open my eyes everything was so bright.

Especially white things. The light reflected off of them, and I couldn't see straight.
Walking out of the capital, I got skewered on the white lines of the pedestrian crossing. (^_^)

Man oh man, I had tears in my eyes the whole way home, it was really bad.
I've never hated the white pedestrian crossings so bad. (^_^)

And of course it was great weather, with the sun out like that...
It gave meaning to my precious personal experience.

Well then, everyone, try and make some dazzling memories of your own. (^_^)
And have a splendid weekend.

P.S. The pinch is on for 'Travel' photos. I'd better hurry and get out there. (^^;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You-kun should have worn sunglasses, they help a bit ^^
He really captured the basic feeling..."'Gye~~~, SO BRIIIGHT---'" :D it's awful.

Anonymous said...

LOL..You-kun is such a darling ain't he? ^^

He got skewered on the white lines? XDD We love you still You-kun ^^