31 May 2007

[369] Continuing from yesterday (^_^) - 2007/05/31 (Thu)

I took so many pictures while I had the opportunity. (^_^)

Getting the focus right at night is difficult.
Even with a tripod, the photo gets blurry.
I've still some ways to go in my pursuit of proper photography. (^_^)

The unexpected thing about that night view was that there were a lot of riders.
Of course, men are fond of dusk, right... (^_^)
Speaking of, it seems like my fellow males and I used to go out and see the night sights all the time. (^^;)

If you're in Kansai, you have to see Mount Rokkou. *
I've myself have seen it countless times, on dates. (^_^)

'I want to see it, could you show it to me,' they say,
and when we get there, I make them promise, 'Close your eyes.' (^_^)

And just like that, I lead them by the hand up to the lookout point,
and with, 'It's okay to open your eyes,'
the night view seems to appear right before their eyes. (^_^)

Well, that's pretty standard, but. (^_^)
Seriously, the night views from Rokkou are gorgeous.
Gentlemen and ladies confessing to their loves should definitely check it out. (^_^)

For now, the night views are more for taking photos to me than they are about 'confessions.' (^_^)


[ * mt rokkou, literally the six step mountain, is situated north of Kobe, and is considered one of japan's 300 famous mountains. at it's highest point, it's ~931 meters. ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That photograph is impressive.