25 May 2007

[364] Fantasy Buff (^_^) - 2007/05/26 (Sat)

Starting with 'Neverending Story'
and continuing to recent things like
'Lord of the Rings' and 'Harry Potter'
I watch a lot of fantasy things.

It's not that every story with dreams of fairies and magic is good,
but somehow, I'm attracted to 'Bravery' (^_^)
After all, I'm part of the Dragon Quest generation. (^_^)

With the amazing progress of science, eventually, the special effects of the movies
and the things you can do in games will become real.
How far will it progress in our lifetimes...?
Just thinking about it makes me giddy. (^_^)

Incidentally, when I saw this movie, I started to want a Dragon.
Mm? Unnecessary? (^^;)
Yeah well, they seem like charming and reliable guys. (^_^)

Soaring through the sky like that...
I have delusions of forgetting all my worries and being by myself. (^_^)

Well then, everyone, delusions in moderation, too. (^_^) Have a good weekend.

P.S. 'Pirates~' was released.
I was thinking about going to the late show, but it's sold out. (T_T)


[note: mm, pirates~. i just like the way it sounds in japanese: pie-reh-tsuu~ makes it better, somehow. also, the movie in the picture is Eragon, which i haven't seen. how is it? good? bad? ugly? on a related note, have you seen the clip on YouTube where gackt says he likes the harry potter movies? i think we know who to thank for that, now, don't we? (^_^)

on a completely unrelated note, for those of you just joining us (that's right, i'm looking at you, you silly german bbs that won't let me see the page without joining the board (^_^) ) i'll be out of town from the 5th to the 26th of june. i'm going to sweden~ i'll still have my laptop and (hopefully) the intarwebs, so there shouldn't be too much disturbance, but don't be surprised if updates are spotty this june. ]

No comments: