22 May 2007

[360] Lately... - 2007/05/22 (Tue)

If I think hot, it's cold,
and if I think cold, it's hot.
Which one is it going to be already...! (*angry*)

Won't I be able to change my closet out for the season? (^_^)

Maybe because of this capricious climate
or maybe because I worked so hard last week, but my physical condition is horrible. (^^;)
Of course, it might be excessive drinking... Eh? No, you say? (bwahahah)

For now, I'm keeping with my shut-in status,
so perhaps I'll give Billy a try to get my fighting spirit on. (^_^)
I've been completely tempted by what everybody's said about it. (^_^)

Please think about it for the rest of the day. (^_^)
In my mind, I've got wild delusions about 'Ripped Abs.' (^_^)

P.S. Because I myself certainly wasn't born with any ripped abdominals. (bwahahah)

No comments: