31 May 2007

[370] I overate... - 2007/06/01 (Fri)

Somehow I ended up going out to eat for pasta with everyone today.
As usual, the table was piled with authentic pasta at it's best. (^^;)

We ate and ate and steadily more food appeared.
When we left the restaurant, my stomach felt like it was about to burst open. (^^;)
I was a little worried. 'Ugh, I'm gonna have a baby...' (^_^) *

Now who asked for that?
Not one person I know. (^_^)

Afterwards, the group broke up, and I went to see my friend's LIVE,
but man~ I was seriously worried.
Even at midnight, my stomach was still buldging. (^_^)

It was absurdly delicious,
but for the present, I don't want to see any more pasta. (^_^)

P.S. My friend seems to have gotten some conscientious comments.
For better or worse, he didn't buy a camera. (^_^)


[ * this translation is, i have to admit, blantantly wrong. the problem is, the verb used here means "to be born" but i've translated it here as "to give birth" because i have no idea why you would say, "I'm going to be born" after having eaten a lot. i can't find anything on google to help me, either, so if anyone knows, fess up. ]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No one has commented so I thought I'd give it a go. This is probably completely incorrect but in Chinese, there is a phrase that basically means to be reborn/reincarnated, which can only be done after someone dies. So it kind of means "I'm going to go to die now and be reborn". It can also be used towards others where you basically tell someone to "go die", either in a joking manner or in a mean way. Heh. Darn colloquialisms. I really have no clue though. I just thought I'd throw it out there.

~kellyn