14 May 2007

[352] Rough - 2007/05/15 (Tue)

I said that I would write again,
but it got to be so late...

Well, afterwords, I took a nap,
and, as everyone feared, I overslept. (^^;)

Yikes~ with all these machines to mess with here,
I don't get much sleep. (^_^)
Today, too, I'm dozing off. (^_^)

Thanks to that, though, I'm losing weight. (^_^)
Well, when you're worn out... (^^;)

Today I'm going straight to bed.
I'll try to avoid the machine room as much as possible. (^_^)

P.S. If you leave your air conditioner on for a long time, it breaks without warnning. (^^;)
Good thing it's not true summer. (^_^)


[note: haha~ yuu-kun overslept~ ... ... ... not because it's actually funny, more like, i'm late to work basically every single day for just that reason. last night i built a PC and then couldn't bring myself to leave it alone. when i finally meet yuu-kun (after a long bout with stalking and probably some arrest warrants) we're going to have plenty to talk about. (^_^) ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"... (after a long bout with stalking and probably some arrest warrants)..."

LOL. XD