06 May 2007

[344] Without delay - 2007/05/07 (Mon)

I went out and bought some hiking boots. (^_^)
And, wouldn't you know it, the long-awaited final day of GW,
I'm sorry to say, but it rained. (T_T)

Turning towards next month's release,
in order to reduce flab and augment physical strength,
for now on, I will be steadily climbing mountains. (^_^)

Also, in the summer, Mt. Fuji...
Well, that's this year's target. (^_^)

If I keep tup my strength, both at work and in private,
everything will be better. *
And if I take some good photos while I'm out, it'll be three birds with one stone! (^_^)

Ah- speaking of, with GW clearing,
I have some advice from me to people who are busy at work every day with no rest.

First of all, shave your sleep time. (^_^)
Extend your play time for even just one hour every day,
doing something you really find enjoyable from the bottom of your heart.
Litsten to your favorite music, read a book,
watch a movie, meet with your friends,
well, anything is okay,
but the important thing is, every single day,
to make time for yourself.

When you're busy, you think of nothing but other people,
and you completely ignore your own needs,
so if you can make room for even a tiny bit of relaxation,
it'll do wonders for your body and your mind.

Suddenly, you'll find yourself becoming calm,
and your stress will be able to vanish,
and you'll be ready for tomorrow with vitality, no mistake.

But there's no way I have time like that in every single day!
If that sounds like you, whenever you're getting ready for bed,
think of something nice for yourself.
Maybe 'Next time I get a vacation, I want to ~'
or 'Someday, I'll absolutely ~'
Even thinking about it can be fun.

I think there are a lot of people who should put this into practice immediately,
but I myself will soon be boiled away, (^^;)
so as much as possible, I'll have to use my imagination.

Ah- but, if time allows, please sleep a little bit.
If you collapse, you'll be late. (seriously)

P.S. Mysteriously, my play time is restricted to my busy times,
so my blowing my fuse times are quite abundant, (^^;)
but my body naturally balances out.


[ * literally, "everything will be come PLUS" which sounds cute, but doesn't make much sense in english. ]

No comments: