30 May 2007

[368] The clear weather after the rain - 2007/05/30 (Wed)

is late. (^^;)
I joined my heartbroken friend for a little drive.

Men are so sentimental.
When they get their heart broken, they want to go for a drive. (^_^)

It's nice to wander aimlessly, and get distracted, though, don't you think.
Talking with each other about love without altruism, I heard a lot of reminiscing...

Because of the circumstances, I firmly offered my 'SLR' too. (^_^)
'You might meet a new lover, so you'll want a lot of memorial photos,' I said.

Also, is there no rain that never stops? I have to believe it will end someday.

P.S. Seems he was tempted for a while by the little vacation. Obtained camera friend!! (^_^) *


[ * literally Camera friend - GET!! this is the same format they use in video games, when you receive an item. for instance Orange Gummy - GET!! would translated into an american version of the same game as Obtained Orange Gummy. it's like he's got a little checklist of where it categorize people. 'this one's a camera buddy, this one's a music buddy, this one's an internet buddy, etc etc.' i wonder how long his list of BBS buddies is... ]

No comments: