02 May 2007

[340] Spiderman 3 - 2007/05/03 (Thu)

As someone who has seen the previous one, and the previous previous one,
it'd just be a waste if I didn't see this one, too. (^_^)

As usual, director Sam Raimi is good.
This time, too, he hasn't settled for just an action movie,
but has steadily constructed a human drama.

I'll hold off on the story spoilers,
but just to say, that man goes fast! (^_^)
Plus, it roused this hot feeling inside!

Well, my tear ducts are quite loose anyway,
so there was of course lots of wailing, (^_^)
but the strange salaryman-type guy who was watching next to me
was sniffling all over the place, too. (^_^)

People who will be watching their first Spiderman
should definitely go see 1 and 2.

Guys, no matter how old we are, are always attracted to heros. (^_^)

P.S. If I had a black Spider Suit... (bwahahah)


[note: YOU, honey? that last laugh was a little scary. ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....man, if You had a black spider suit...heee...XD