09 May 2007

[346] Stupid... - 2007/05/09 (Wed)

Don't you think, before I knew it, my house became a warehouse...
At first, it was just weird things collecting at my home,
but it's stuffed full for great stretches with the Wii Rally. (^^;)

It's like we can't stop once we've started playing.
When we finally notice, so many hours have passed...
We put some voluntary restraints on ourselves,
but the time passed and not everyone had played yet. (^^;)

Well, at that point, cell phone games are good.
You can play them in your spare time while you're waiting or going somewhere.
Of course, you can also play them in the bath. (^_^)

Only, you instantly forget to bring it with you. (^_^)
Or, you forget to charge it, and the battery's dead for days.

And then your cell phone becomes a warehouse for games...
Mm? A warehouse after all. (^^;)

Well, well, my DS will be seeing a lot of activity from now on, so. (^_^)
Today, too, I was in the bath for like an hour. (^_^)

I hear I can watch DVDs and TV on my PSP with wireless LAN, too,
so eventually, I'll use that. When I do, I'll have some otaku posting. (^_^)

However, clinging to the unexpected gaming posts is fine, too. (^_^)
Manga and games are keeping up a Japanese culture we can boast of world-wide.

Everyone, seriously, be careful of ruining your eyesight with games.
Eh? Should take my own advice? Yes, you are quite right. (^_^)

P.S. Oh man it is super hot...
The summer heat came before summer... (^^;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew You's Wii buddy number thing...