07 May 2007

[345] Gyakuten Saiban - 2007/05/08 (Tue)

The other day, I borrowed this thing
called 'gyakuten saiban' from a friend
who said, "This is fun." *

I've got a PSP, a DS, and a Wii,
but honestly, I don't touch them very often. (^^;)
The DS... usually sleeps in my drawer. (^_^)

But, I borrowed this long-awaited software,
and when I gave it a trial play:
This is amazing fun! (^_^)

Plus, it can be a great bath item.
Today while I was pruning in the bathtub,
I played for 30 minutes and didn't even notice.
Pretty soon, I was drenched in sweat.

People who try it, be very careful not to drop it in the tub.
As for me, I put the strap around my wrist just to be sure.

I've discovered another bath item.
Does anyone have a TV in their bathroom?
Watching movies in the bath would be cool.

After you steadily warm your body, don't forget to stretch. (^_^)

P.S. I've fallen for it, I went and bought 'Gyakuten Saiban 2.' (^_^)


[ * gyakuten saiban, possibly THE best game ever made, is better known to USA fans as Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney. i KNEW i loved this boy!! ]

No comments: