19 May 2007

[358] Yikes yikes - 2007/05/20 (Sun)

When I put on my new glasses,
my head started throbbing.
I thought to myself, that hasn't happened too often,
until I went to the eye doctor's.
Sorry for worrying everybody...

Even with eyes this bad, I hardly ever
go to the eye doctor. Once in a while is fine, right? (^_^)

So, I asked sensei,
'What if I've got some eye disease?'
and when he answered with an earnest, 'Yeah-!!'
I went for a sudden examination. (T_T)

"Well, since I was a kid..." I said,
the reply was 'You haven't had an exam since then?' and only half joking. (^^;)

Well, after all, there haven't been any problems, (except for lack of sleep)
but he said,
'From now on, please get periodic check-ups.' (^^;)
You could say it's been a neglect game for however many decades until now, I guess. (^_^)
Well, if I do go for periodic visits like this time,
I'm going to have to get some shades. (^_^)

But when my eyes hurt, it's seriously inconvenient.
When I wake up, the very first thing I do is search for my glasses,
like, "Glasses, glasses." (^_^)

Occassionally, when I've put in my contacts,
the next morning, my vision is clear!
It's a seriously moving experience. "Oh- I can see." (^_^)

Ever since I was in elementary school, and I had glasses like the bottom of the milk bottle, (^_^)
they've always felt inconvenient to me.
To the people who invented contact lenses, I'd like to give you the Nobel Prize.
The first time I put them in, was deeply moving, I still can't forget it to this day.
"Amazing! I can see without glasses!!"
"Ah- but somehow my eyes feel wierd..." (^_^)

There seems to be a lot of you out there with bad eyesight,
but please, be careful with your eyes.

So says me, who does nothing but stare at PC screen. (^^;)

P.S. Well, I started touching another machine. (^_^)
Oop- and it's morning again..... zzz


[note: this series of posts has been especially adorable, ne? something about him wandering around in his bathrobe, squinting and tripping into things as he searches for his bottle-caps/glasses is way too cute for my brain to handle. it is nice to know that i'm not the only one who has trouble seeing the alarm clock when i wake up, despite the fact that it's basically five inches from my face... blind people of the world, UNITE~
oh yeah, also, post number 357? where did it go? ~the phantom post~ no, actually, i don't know. it's seriously not on yuu's site. maybe that was the post where he divulged all his deepest darkest secrets? (bwahahah), as he would say. ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UNITE! Yes! POWER TO THE BLIND!

Anonymous said...

I agree completly with YOU. Whoever invented contact lenses should get a nobel prize!
And it's so cute how he writes and describe it. ("Glasses, glasses" ... just like Gackt said^^)

Thank you so much for doing the translations!!

P.S.: I also wonder what happend to 357. Maybe it was too late for him and he could't count and/or read anymore...

meredeth said...

i think his post numbers are done automatically by the software actually. he must have messed up on one and had to re-do it. he's done that before, but it's been a long while. maybe he couldn't type anymore. (^_^)