17 May 2007

[355] The correct answer - 2007/05/18 (Fri)

was a writing brush~ (^_^)
There were all sorts of guesses,
things like horsetails or cotton swabs, so. (^_^)

Lining the two of them up like that,
gave me a strange laugh.
Like, 'What the heck are they writing?' (^_^)

Now, the house is packed with daikons,
but when my friends who don't know about it come over,
everyone gets an experience. (^_^)

Invariably, I get asked
something like 'Why daikons?'
When I say, "Well, it kind of looks like me..."
they burst out laughing. (^^;)

Plushies always make people smile, I guess...
As a Kansai person myself, I feel like I made a profit. (^_^)

P.S. Indicentally, a while back, someone said I looked like 'Kogepan' (bwahahah) *


[ * kogepan is a character literally named "pan-burned." he's actually quite adorable. http://pierrot.jp/title/kogepan/index.html ]

No comments: