30 May 2007

[367] B-class Gourmet Exploration Party (^_^) - 2007/05/29 (Tue)

I had the 'B-Class Gourmet Party' that I've always wanted
with Food Fighter Shirota-kun, whom I introduced on the blog earlier. (^_^)

Both of us are of the opinion that
'Expensive is obviously tasty, but of course cheap is delicious, too' (^_^)
So one of us said, 'Well then, let's discover tasty B-class Gourmet in the city!!'
and we put together an exploratory committee. (^_^)

So this time, our investigation area was 'Tamachi.'
When you say Tamachi, you think, it's all offices over there, right?
Definitely a place that has no relation to us. (^_^)

That's why we dared to select it.
Specifically because it's a place we rarely, if ever, visit.

So, from the moment we got off at Tamachi Station, my heart was throbbing in my chest. (^_^)
With some research on the net and hearing some good things about it through word of mouth,
we challenged ourself to this shishkabob shop,

and the place was some massive kind of success.
I've been to some shishkabob places in the city before,
but man~ as a Kansai person, I can't believe I happened across this taste in Tokyo.
(Incidentally, the customers we were sitting at the table with turned out to be Kansai people, too. (^_^) )

Both of us left the store with a 'That was delicious, wasn't it~' and hugely satisfied.
Then we sauntered around for a bit, and after a while there was a sign 'fried beef giblets' ...

'I could eat again, you know? It'll be hard, but let's go, exploration! Exploration!'
So we took on the challenge of a second store just like that... (^^;)

Then, at that store too,
we were satisfied again. 'Ooh, sexy.' (^_^)

'Tamachi' is awe-inspiring, but of course it's a place for salary man warriors to go and relax,
so it's a town with this kind of delicious stuff... And cheap. (^_^)

The first exploration, it was '5 stars~' (^_^)

P.S. With a big shout, Hurray for B-class Gourmet!!


[note: sorry for the delay, peoples. i temporarily misplaced my flash drive with all my translation stuff on it. basically, my house looks like it was ransacked now, but i've found the flash drive, so everything else can wait.]

No comments: