10 May 2007

[348] Recently, in the public eye - 2007/05/11 (Fri)

I've been hearing a lot about
the Billy Diet (^_^) but
has anyone actually tried it?

When I looked into it on the net, this guy,
he seems amazingly haughty, don't you think. (^^;) *

As for me, I'm firmly in the Tarzan Magazine camp. (^_^) **
Plus, a little light training before bed.
Also, training the cardio-pulmonary system with daily hip-baths. (^_^)

It used to be, I would trek back and forth from the gym,
but I got busy, and it's gotten so I don't have the time to go.

I'll gradually turn towards summer with my fighting spirit on, drinking black oolong tea. (^_^)
Have drop this meat from GW. (^_^)

P.S. But I am thinking about Billy a little bit. (^_^)


[ * no, he does look completely haughty. here's one of the sites: http://www.rakuten.co.jp/shopjapan/651695/616400/751322/

** Tarzan, upon thinking about it, seems like such a perfect name for a body-building magazine, i don't know why no one thought of it earlier. ]

No comments: