23 May 2007

[362] Global Passport - 2007/05/24 (Thu)

Finally they came out with a new model.
At last, I can change equipment.

Until now, I've been intermittently jealous,
checking out the TV reception
and cell phone walkman features out of the corner of my eye. (^^;)

I love, so next time, I'll be going with Global Passport. (^_^)

Yeah well, when I go overseas, It'll be very convenient.
One by one, I'll stop renting cell phones overseas.
Well, how many times a year does that really happen, but still. (^^;)

My current cell phone, well, it looks a bit crumbly,
and the battery's gradually going,
so I've been thinking about doing a proper model change out anyway.

I couldn't quite deal with the Global Passport machine
so I was already half resigned to getting a WIN,
so this was really good timing.

However, as someone who's had one since the analog cell phones of the Kansai Cellular era,
the digital phones these days are amazing.
I don't use any features but the camera and the email and the calling,
so I don't need all those extras, but still. (^_^)

Why isn't it on sale right now~ (*anticipation*)

P.S. It seems like Billy is considerably popular, like he's reached a considerable point.
Seriously, it makes me want to start right away. (^_^)


[note: the Global Passport, a cell phone made by au, is yet another in the long line of hawt keitai (cell phones) that make me wish i lived in japan. it's main feature is it's global roaming capabilities. it works in various countries all over the world, including the US, cananda, israel, peru, the US virgin islands, india, indonesia, hong kong, taiwan, etc etc etc. the old model has a megapixel camera and an FM tuner among it's features, and of course, their newest model also has all the latest hawt features like TV reception and MP3 players.]

No comments: