27 May 2007

[366] One year old (^_^) - 2007/05/28 (Mon)

Somehow, it's a surprising amount of time.
When I started, I thought all day every day about
what to write, what to photograh. (^^;)
Honestly, it was a little discouraging sometimes. (^_^)

Everyone so kindly watching over me,
and all the affection you've given me,
it's allowed me to continue the diary this far.
I'm the one who's grateful to you.

'Truly, thank you.'

If I continued writing until the end of my days, I think that would be great.
Maybe 'We'll love you your whole life!!' (^_^)

And also, when we're all old men and old women,
we can laugh together at this place.

From now until forever, please stick around. m(._.)m

Ah, somehow when you write by yourself, various memories
and arbitrary emotions come up. In another year, I'll probably be crying.
Ah- in my case, I come by it naturally... (^^;)

Things I want to tell, things I don't want to tell,
there are so many of them
that putting 'thoughts' into sentences is really difficult...

Well, then, gradually, we'll turn the conversation to tough stuff. (^_^)

Yikes~ one year has passed, nothing's seriously matured... (*a waterfall of (^^;) )
As ever, I'm a shut-in,
and raising only 'flab' ... (*introspection*)

When you say it like that,
I'll have to try and rely on Billy. (^_^)

'A tough spirit dwells in a tough body!!'
I think I'll believe that and really try for it. (^_^)

Enjoy the Billy Diary. (^_^)

P.S. Today's toast. (^_^) 'Here's to one year!'



[note: zomg, one year!? *faints dead* ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*pokes Meredeth*

You still alive Mer?

XDD

Thank you so much for all the translations. Really appreciate =)

Oh! And I LOVE your commentaries ^^ you're hilarious XD

meredeth said...

heh. you're very welcome. i am alive, although just barely~ actually, i've lost the flash drive with all my translation software on it, so there will be a slight delay while i tear up my entire house looking for the thing. (>_<)