16 May 2007

[354] It's morning again. - 2007/05/17 (Thu)

It's been a while since I was kidnapped by Satan. (^_^)
As usual, he's a truly tough person. (^_^)

I haven't been sleeping that much lately either,
but he's the Origin of Insomnia,
so there's really no contest with people like me when it comes to not sleeping.

He always gives me power and good stimulous. (*thank you*)
It seems like his Superman points increase with the years.

Well then, after some tasty sake, we kept at it and did some work. (^_^)
There's not a lot of sleep and a nice feeling of tension this week~

P.S. Please, everyone, seriously please get enough sleep. (^_^)
Good children don't copy cat. (^_^)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, that's really cute. You got kidnapped. Teehee, it's fun picturing him and "Satan" drinking together.

And thank you SO much for these translations. They light up my days after school and work to read them. ^^

meredeth said...

i just like the way gaku = satan. seems somehow fitting. (^_^)

also, trust me, it is no problem at all. it's basically play time for me every day.

Anonymous said...

Gackt = The Demon Lord ^^